What makes EDGES different from other learn to skate programs?
About Us » What makes EDGES different from other learn to skate programs?
- Certified and/or experienced coaches on the ice during classes.
- Smaller groups allow skaters to receive more individual attention. 8:1 student/coach ratio; 6:1 student/coach ratio for "Parents & Tots" and "Pre-Schoolers".
- Skaters are coached and supervised for the duration of the entire class.
- Toys, games and music are used to make the experience of learning fun.
- A supervisor is on the ice, monitoring classes during each session.
- Achievement Ribbons are given to the skaters upon completion of each session to inform the parents of their child's progress.
- Our skating Director oversees all programs.